Wednesday, August 26, 2009

At His Feet

God is so merciful and compassionate. He watches over me when I am busier than ever; burning the candle at both ends, rushing here and there just to make it through the day, only to start it all over again the next. What would become of my life if I suddenly became still? What if I stopped long enough to catch my breath, and give God; my loving, caring Father my time? Am I willing to invest the time God has given me in the most important relationship there could ever be? God won't chase after me and demand my time. He will lovingly and patiently wait for me to give my time to Him. I want my time to be His time. I want to be still and know that He is God. I want to sit at His feet and take the time to know Him, love Him and be the daughter He wants me to be. ♥

In the Father's Love,
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment