Friday, April 9, 2010

Do You Know Jesus?

“Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Acts 2:21

God knows everything about us. He loves us more than we can ever imagine. He knows our thoughts, hopes, dreams, struggles and sorrows. He will never leave us, no matter what. He loves us so much that He sent His own son, Jesus, who willingly died on the cross for us.

“All my longings lie open before you, O, Lord; my sighing is not hidden from you.” Psalm 38:9

The Bible says that when we confess that we have sinned and ask Jesus into our hearts, we are saved.

“If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” Romans 10:9

Although no one is expected to be perfect, we are all instructed to live our lives led by God and receive His love, mercy and forgiveness. God's desire is that we live an abundant, satisfied life. He has so many amazing promises for us in His Word.  
Psalm 119:105 says that God’s Word is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. God’s desire is for us to read His Word daily, walk in a relationship with Him and become part of a Bible teaching church so that we may fellowship with other believers. Jesus is our connection to God. We can trust Him and invite Him into our hearts and lives, and we can look forward to spending eternity with Him!

“By grace you have been saved through faith, and not of yourself; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9

If you would like to accept Jesus as Lord of your life, please pray this prayer and receive the joy of your salvation:

"Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, I confess that I am a sinner. I believe that you sent your son, Jesus to die on the cross for my sins. I ask that you would come into my heart and be Lord of my life. Thank you for loving me so much and for sending your only son to pay the ultimate price for me so that I may know you. Thank you for making me new, in Jesus' precious name, Amen."

“If any man be in Christ, he is a new creation.” II Corinthians 5:17

If you have prayed this prayer of salvation, I rejoice with you. Jesus rejoices with you as well. Oh how He loves you!

Romans 8:38 promises that nothing can separate us from the love God has for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment